Looking to run Java applets without installing Java?
The CheerpJ Applet Runner extension allows you to run legacy Java Applets on Google Chrome without having to install Java.
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 110 – 👤 40,000+ users
Run Java applets without installing Java
Using The CheerpJ Applet Runner is very simple, install the extension with 1 click and then enable it on applet-based Web pages using the icon in the upper right corner of Chrome.
You are 2 clicks away from the applets you need or love!
CheerpJ is the only solution for automatically converting Java applications to HTML5
CheerpJ achieves this by:
- Covering 100% of the Java 8 language, including reflection and dynamic class generation;
- Providing a full Java SE runtime library;
- Supporting file system access (read and write), audio, printing through native browser features;
- Supporting Java multi-threading and HTML5 WebWorkers;
- Converting Java from bytecode, without requiring access to the application source code.
Run Java applets without installing Java today
Simply install the extension with 1 click and then enable it on applet based Web pages using the icon in the upper right corner of Chrome.